Enterprise Cyber Security Trends and Predictions 2020
Fiscal Trajectory: Cyber-Spend Allocation For 2020
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Cyber-attacks have grown in intensity, frequency and scale in recent years. More enterprises have been tasked with strict defense over their networks. This comes as top-tier companies stave off unyielding cyber crooks who seek to make off with a huge cache of user credentials and sensitive data.
As more enterprises dig deeper into cyber security – knowing their security posture and potential vulnerabilities – the industry has further solidified itself as both indispensable and vital to day-to-day business operations. So, in October 2018, we asked “what’s coming to cyber security in 2019?”
Fast-forward a year, Cyber Security Hub is fielding a follow-on audience survey to benchmark what transpired against those expectations and get a glimpse into plans and predictions for 2020. We compare results to see if challenges or focuses have changed or shifted as the year (and industry) is quickly moving forward.
This report is a must-read for executives, security leaders, advisors and the supplier/service provider ecosystem to benchmark and prioritize critical security trends. Key topics addressed include:
- The Market Sentiment For Enterprise Cyber Security
- Interpreting Threat Vector Criticality
- Identifying The Most Serious Attack & Cause Of Most Attacks
- Budget Allocation Alignment With Threat Vectors And Attacks
- Strategies To Overcome Shadow IT
- Managing Anxiety With The Onset Of CCPA
- Ways To Win The War On Security Skills And Talent
- Adoption Trends Of Industry Standard Frameworks
- The Biggest Security Solution Priorities For 2020
- Cyber Security Investment Priorities For 2020
- Lessons Learned From Cyber Security Attacks And Breaches