Transparent Threat Protection Response
Meeting The Simultaneous Needs Of Effective Security And User-Friendliness
Enterprises must focus on a fraud prevention and protecting valuable resources. That focus must be connected with issues such as device reputation assessment, malware detection, password reputation, biometrics and identity cloning.
Key enterprise painpoints must be addressed
- Data breaches
- Money and identity theft
- Stolen identity
- The necessity of using MFA or at least 2FA for additional confirmation of identity
- Continuous authentication
- Distinction between human and machine
- Not recognizing the uniqueness of email addresses
- Malware on the corporate/vendor website
Key takeaways from this report include:
- Transparent threat protection can support and /or replace 2FA solution in many business scenarios.
- It is possible to improve security without the additional involvement of the end-user.
- Innovative solutions should address both mobile and stationary devices