Online Summit Unites Cyber Security Professionals From Around The World
Practical Business Tip And Top Challenges Will Be Discussed Over 2 DaysAdd bookmark
Fresh off its inaugural summit in May 2018, Cyber Security Hub is hosting the next Cyber Security Digital Summit on November 13 to 14, 2018. Nine sessions are scheduled over the course of two days, and all sessions are available online. It is free to attend, and you can register for it now.
The Importance Of The Summit
The timing of this Cyber Security Digital Summit couldn’t be more perfect. With numerous cyber security breaches in the news, enterprises could use as much help as possible to survive potential threats. Attendees to the Summit will expect to hear innovative tools that include high-tech artificial intelligence (AI), behavioral analytics, and autonomous solutions. Enterprises can harness these cutting-edge technologies to prevent potential cyber attacks.
Similar to previous Summits, Cyber Security Hub has recruited some of the greatest experts in the industry to discuss many important topics, such as AI, incident response, secure enterprise mobility, phishing, behavioral analytics, and access management.
There are many pain points that enterprises are currently dealing with, and the Summit aims to address all of them. The current speakers include Lisa Tuttle (CISO at SPX Corporation), Kaus Phaltankar (President of Caveonix), Randall Frietzsche (CISO/Privacy Officer at Denver Health), and Jorgen Hjort (Master Security Specialist at Sony Mobile Communication). Other speakers will be announced within the coming weeks.
What makes this Summit unique is that for the first time ever, Cyber Security Hub will focus on solving the problem of finding your next cyber security talent. Attend the Summit to gain practical resources for training and workforce development to help your employees improve their cyber security capabilities.
Who Should Attend The Cyber Security Digital Summit?
If you’re a CISO, CIO, head of cyber security, director of information security, head of IT, director of IT, or a provider of a cyber security solution, then you should absolutely attend the Summit. It is the perfect free, online event for executives and cyber security professionals to interact with their peers and to discuss current challenges being faced. In case you missed any of Cyber Security Hub’s previous online sessions or physical events, then you need to mark your calendars for November 13 and November 14 for this two-day event.
The Agenda For The Cyber Security Digital Summit
Attendees to the Cyber Security Digital Summit can anticipate the following agenda:
Day 1: November 13
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. — AI In Cyber Security: Friend, Foe Or Double-Edged Sword?
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — 6 Steps To SIEM Success
- 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. — How Robust (And Rapid) Is Your Incident Response Plan
- 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. — Examining Cryptocurrency's Role In Cyber Attacks
Day 2: November 14
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. — Mobile And IoT Security For Good And Bad
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — 5 Best Practices That Reduce Third-Party Risk
- 2:00 p.m.to 2:45 p.m. — Machines Are Friends Not Foes: Using Cognitive Computing To Assess Threats
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. — Making Your Enterprise Security Agile And Security With Identity And Access Management
- 4:45 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. — Uniting Access, Device And Security Management For More Secure Mobile Devices
Click here to register for the Cyber Security Digital Summit. The entire online event is free to attend, and it can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home or office. In addition to the live sessions, attendees will get access to on-demand recordings of every presentation.