14 Insights On The State Of Pen Test Strategy
How to Automate Cyber Defense Validation and Reduce Risk
In a recent survey of the Cyber Security Hub Audience, only 25% stated their pentesting methods were cost-effective toward improving their security posture. What about the other 75%?
On July 29th at 11:00am ET, join us along with Aviv Cohen of Pcysys for a 45-minute webinar where we will discuss the state of penetration testing in the enterprise today, and provide industry benchmarks to allow security professionals to measure their own strategy and practices. We will show the influence security validation has had on security strategies, as well as a solution which enables organizations to obtain continuous security validation, remotely.
You will also learn how to:
- Benchmark your penetration testing strategy against your peers
- Enable secure business continuity for remote workforce
- Cut costs with continuous security validation
- Leverage your team to do more to improve your cyber resilience.