The Best Kept Email Security Secrets
Legacy Solutions Outpaced By Changing Threat Landscape And Rise Of Targeted Attacks
Organizations face a changing threat landscape and a rise of targeted email attacks. Security teams are spending an inordinate amount of time responding to phishing attacks. Join this Cyber Security Hub webinar to learn security strategies to prevent, defend and respond against modern day threats.
Organizations face a changing threat landscape and a rise of targeted attacks. Nearly 100% of attacks require a human to click. Cyber criminals target people, largely via email, rather than systems and infrastructure. Security teams are spending an inordinate amount of time responding to phishing attacks.
Multiple approaches exist for email security, which creates a lot of noise in the market. With changes occurring in the email threat landscape, legacy security solutions may not be able to detect and respond to modern day threats. Taking a holistic approach not only considers the potential for solution integration but also embraces the digital transformation and growth goals that organizations desire.
During this Cyber Security Hub webinar, security professionals will learn:
- Real-world examples of attackers looking for email user vulnerabilities
- The shift in strategy to 3 specific types of highly-targeted attacks
- How defenders do not focus on people, but the attackers do
- The need for adaptive controls to align with individual access requirements
- Selecting the right email security deployment model for your organization
- How your people are your best line of defense
- Recipes for less phishy emails
- Carrot vs. stick: Addressing acceptable liability