Business Email Compromise, How to Solve the $26 Billion ProblemRegister
The FBI reported losses attributed to business email compromise (BEC) and Email Account Compromise (EAC) totalling over $26B between July 2016 and July 2019. While the scale of losses is staggering, how to best protect against these type of threats, which don’t normally include malware or detectable malicious intent, is not an easy task.
There are many facets that an organization must consider across email, cloud, authentication, visibility and education in order to address the different attack tactics and be prepared to limit the potential for financial losses.
So what can you do to better protect your people and your organization? Join Proofpoint as we deep dive into email fraud and how to defend against it. Register now to learn:
- Techniques for preventing these threats
- A framework for understanding where potential gaps exist
- Trends in volume and types of attacks for both the EMEA and APAC
- Refined techniques and new platforms used by attackers
- The latest targeted attacks on Office 365 and other cloud accounts
- The evolution of business email compromise and impostor threats