CISO Perspectives: Zero Trust-As-A-Service
Alleviating Security Challenges
Gain perspective on: The shift in security challenges, current security concerns, and future challenges; Main components of Zero Trust-as-a-Service; Zero Trust-as-a-Service implementation and deployment best practice; How Zero Trust-as-a-Service solving security challenges in a hybrid IT environment
With users and applications moving to cloud-first operations, a cloud-based Zero Trust access solution is critical in securing corporate resources.
The virtualization of computing, software defined storage, and networking has given birth to hyperconverged infrastructures. Implicit trust is gone and has made way for a more effective practice- explicit identity-based trust.
The rapid shift to work-from-home has accelerated the adoption of Zero Trust frameworks. Zero Trust-as-a-Service will be a necessary component of security strategies for 2021 and beyond.
Join Pulse Secure’s Global Chief Security Architect and industry veteran Kayne McGladrey in this webcast to learn about:
- The shift in security challenges, current security concerns, and potential challenges in the future
- Main components of Zero Trust-as-a-Service
- How Zero Trust-as-a-Service solves security challenges in a hybrid IT environment
- Zero Trust-as-a-Service implementation and deployment considerations
- How Zero Trust security practices can help you prepare and build a business continuity plan that withstands the unexpected and future security concerns