Examining The Future Of Cyber Security In Healthcare
Join The Panel Discussion At CSHub Healthcare & Life Sciences SummitAdd bookmark
It was previously assumed that when it came to cases of life and death, Healthcare and Life Sciences were off limits from adversarial threats. The pandemic unfortunately provided a platform for precisely that kind of activity. A spate of attacks were unleashed on the industry throughout 2020 and into 2021. With hospital admissions going down, but vaccine distribution going up- the particular focus on healthcare and life sciences by malicious hackers must come into focus.
We wrap up the summit by looking forward. We determine what needs to be done in the moment and balance that effort with a plan for the future.
- Cleaning Up Cyber Security Hygiene
- Enabling Business With Cyber Technology
- Realizing vulnerabilities around mergers and acquisitions
- Discovering next steps of cloud security
- Outpacing the narrative on incident response
- Unpacking the Privacy Maturity Model
Join Mike, Jim and the rest of their speaker colleagues at the Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit:
- Fred Kwong, CISO, Delta Dental
- Dan Bowden, CISO, Sentara Healthcare
- Dennis Leber, CISO, University of Tennessee HSC
- Dr. Calvin Nobles, Cyber Security Scientist, Wells Fargo
- Randall "Fritz" Frietzsche, Enterprise CISO, Denver Health