Request your invitation to the 2019 Cyber Security for Financial Services Exchange!
Request Your Invitation to the Cyber Security Exchange for Financial Services!
The 2019 Exchange will provide the Chief Information Security Officer and leading executives with a three-day event on protecting the enterprise as the frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks continues to increase and evolve. Unlike other events, the Cyber Security for Financial Services Exchange will offer executives the opportunity to hear and discuss successful strategies in a true peer-to-peer networking forum while highlighting the latest technologies, strategies and processes to ensure security.
Key Topics This Year Include:
- Implementing and Innovating True Cloud Security
- Using Machine Learning, Big Data and Behavioral Analytics to Mitigate Risk
- Harnessing and Harvesting Talent to Retain Strong Security Teams
- Navigating Regulations and Legislation: Discuss Practical Implications
- Effective Ways to Brief the Board
Earn up to 12 CPE Credits when you attend!
The Cyber Security Exchange for Financial Services is approved and endorsed by (ISC)2 and CPE credits will automatically be credited to your member account within 4-6 weeks. Based on our ongoing relationship supporting (ISC)2 we are able to provide this convenience as a service to you. For additional CPE opportunities please go to www.isc2.org
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.