The role of enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders is evolving to support digital business. By 2021, 40% of organisations will use enterprise architects to help idea new business innovations made possible by emerging technologies.
This power panel will explore:
· Formulating an effective business strategy with enhanced focus on digital business strategy, innovation and enterprise change
· How can enterprise architecture govern business models to reap the full rewards of digitisation and innovation?
· Staying ahead of the digital curve with strategic investments in people, process and technology
For most companies, the EA journey starts with distributed EA information across multiple Excel spreadsheets or outdated information in an EA tool. In this session, you will learn how we have seen our customers progress and succeed in their EA journeys and see which challenges need to be overcome to achieve a truly mature EA practice
· Applying enterprise architecture in an agile environment
· Piloting IT projects faster with agile enterprise architecture