1) WHAT'S AN EXCHANGE?
Exchanges are unique, invitation-only events with thought-provoking conference sessions, interactive Think Tanks and innovative networking opportunities. These opportunities round out the agenda resulting in three days focused on each delegate's individual needs.
2) WHO WILL BE ATTENDING?
To ensure the we offer the highest degree of relevancy, only Senior Level Executives are invited to attend. CISO Exchange Attendees include:
- CISO (Chief Information Security Officers)
- CIO (Chief Information Officers)
- CIRO (Chief Information Risk Officers)
- CSO (Chief Security Officers)
3) WHY INVEST IN AN EXCHANGE ?
The CISO Exchange provides the perfect opportunity to meet your business objectives. Whether its to increase sales, build professional relationships, or expand company and brand awareness. This is the perfect platform to engage with senior level executives with purchasing power, to deliver a greater ROI for your business.
- Exclusive access to decision makers and senior level executives
- Personalized itineraries and pre-selected business meetings of your choice with hand picked prospects
- Intimate business setting environment
- Drastically reduce your organization’s sales cycle
4) WHY WOULD THE DELEGATES ATTEND?
The Exchange format is ideal for time-starved executives to meet with various solution providers, do their due diligence on them, and make purchasing decisions. Only executives with the highest level of strategic business recognizability are in attendance. It presents a unique opportunity to spend time with direct peers and allows them to seek solutions and services to be in a competitive buying environment.
5) WILL MY COMPETITORS BE THERE?
Solution providers are divided into specific categories in which there will be more than one company represented. This is to ensure that delegates are presented with a wide choice of solution providers in order to effectively make their purchasing decisions. We do however cap each core competency to a maximum of three (3) vendors. Speaking opportunities are however limited to one company per category. We therefore strongly recommend that you secure your speaking slot early to avoid disappointment.
6) WHO SHOULD I SEND TO REPRESENT MY COMPANY?
You should send your CEO and VP-level executives (such as your VP of Sales / Business Development) to take meetings on behalf of your company. This is to ensure that you're on the same level as the senior executives whom you'll be meeting.
7) WHY DO EXCHANGE CLIENTS CONTINUE TO INVEST IN EXCHANGES YEAR AFTER YEAR?
It is a time and cost effective way to have strategic, meaningful interactions with their target market in an environment where their target market is focused on specific issues and solutions that pertain to the vendors' offerings.