8th Annual Cyber Security for Public Sector
Minimising Cyber Threats through the Effective Delivery of Prevention, Detection, and Response Strategies.Australia’s Cyber Security Strategy has committed $230 million funding over four years from 2017, this is in addition to the $300–400 million, over the next ten years.
Due to this push for Australia to become more secure in the cyber security space; and with arising threats due to the developing sophistication in targeted hacks and the evolving digital landscape, the pressure and challenges developing for Public Sector security leaders is evident.
With this in mind, the 8th Annual Cyber Security for the Public Sector Summit will bring together executive leaders and decision makers from across the Public Sector to discuss strategies, case studies, and innovative technologies in establishing more secure digital environments. Key areas of discussion will include:
- Developing consistent internal cultural awareness around cyber risks and maintaining behavioural digital safety practices
- Improving prevention, detection and response strategies to malicious cyber threats and embracing new technologies
- How to work with changing environments including digital landscapes and legislation
Why attend Cyber-Security for Public Sector 2018?
80% New Speaker Line-Up
Expert led panel discussions on ow to address your key challenges within the cyber-security space
Case Studies and Insights on best practices to protect your data from cyber-attacks, training your workforce to identify phishing attacks and how to detect and mitigate cyber-security risks
Countless networking opportunities including speed networking, discussion tables, networking breaks, lunches and a networking drinks
Who will you meet at Cyber Security 2018?
The following job titles:
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- Chief Information Officers (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Director/Head of IT Audit
- Director of Systems and Architecture
- Director/Head of Network Security
- Chief Security Officer
From these government sectors:
- Federal, State, Local
- Emergency Services