Day Two: Thursday, August 22, 2019
Thursday, August 22nd, 2019
It’s no secret that we need more cybersecurity professionals to keep our organizations safe and secure. What’s even more challenging? Finding the next generation of cybersecurity leadership. Join Kirsten Davies as she shares her strategies for developing effective and successful teams for the future. In this session you will:
- Discover how you can tap into energy and ideas that millennials bring to the table
- Learn how to uncover hidden talent in your team and your enterprise
- Find out how to create a powerful pipeline that can deal with the expanding threat landscape and your expanding enterprise-wide role
Assess your team’s skill sets to enhance skills multiplication, skills transfer, and talent mobility.
Day Three: Friday, August 23, 2019
Friday, August 23rd, 2019
8:30 AM Women In IT
When it comes to the lack of women in technology fields, the focus often turns to what about technology fields keeps women from participating and what can be done to encourage women to join the cyber security and other information technology professions. With the ongoing digital transformation within society, the number of unfilled cybersecurity positions is only going to increase. What can be done to encourage, attract, mentor and train, as well advance future leaders in the technology landscape?
In this session:
- Addressing the gender gap in C-suite technology roles
- A look at data surrounding women’s representation in IT
- Effective ways to support workforce diversity and inclusion