View the 12th CISO Exchange Agenda for Details on Speakers, Sessions, and More!
View the agenda for details on our speaker faculty, sessions, networking activities, and much more!
Join this interactive three-day forum on August 21-23, 2019 in Washington D.C. to gain insight from top Information Security Executives about how to instill security-first thinking with a focus on collaboration across the business and with external partners.
Complete the form below to learn more about the main topics of discussions including:
- Overcoming Securing Challenges Created by the Internet of Things
- Implementing Zero Trust in the Enterprise
- Security’s Role in Corporate Growth in the Digital Economy
- Navigating Data Privacy Regulations
- The Hype and Hope of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Excelling in the Boardroom with Proactive Security Communications
Earn up to 12 CPE Credits when you attend!
The CISO Exchange is approved and endorsed by (ISC)2 and CPE credits will automatically be credited to your member account within 4-6 weeks. Based on our ongoing relationship supporting (ISC)2 we are able to provide this convenience as a service to you. For additional CPE opportunities please go to www.isc2.org
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.