Request an Invitation
The 12th CISO Exchange will provide the Chief Information Security Officer and leading executives with a three-day event on protecting enterprises as the frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks continues to increase and evolve. Unlike other events, the CISO Exchange will offer executives the opportunity to hear and discuss successful strategies in a true peer-to-peer networking forum while highlighting the latest technologies, strategies, and processes to ensure all information is safe. Join us on August 21-23, 2019 in Washington, D.C. for this exclusive event!
Key Topics This Year Include:
- Overcoming Securing Challenges Created by the Internet of Things
- Security’s Role in Corporate Growth in the Digital Economy
- Navigating Data Privacy Regulations
- The Hype and Hope of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Excelling in the Boardroom with Proactive Security Communications
Earn up to 12 CPE Credits when you attend!
The CISO Exchange is approved and endorsed by (ISC)2 and CPE credits will automatically be credited to your member account within 4-6 weeks. Based on our ongoing relationship supporting (ISC)2 we are able to provide this convenience as a service to you. For additional CPE opportunities please go to www.isc2.org