Why Collaborative Enterprises Need a Better Way to Manage RiskRegister
The rise of the digital collaborative enterprise has made data risk from insider threats unavoidable. While tools such as Slack, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Box have accelerated collaboration and productivity, they represent an increasing number of exfiltration vectors.
With the workforce remaining distributed, collaboration is here to stay and grow. How can enterprises embrace this change while ensuring critical data is protected at the same time?
Join us as we discuss:
- Why are more organizations embracing collaboration today
- Real-world examples of how employees are turning collaboration tools into risky vectors
- How to manage risk in a shifting collaboration paradigm
- Managing risk in a collaborative work environment without a real perimeter
- How to continue to let users work how they want to work while keeping your data security