Manage Security Like A Pro: Mastering The Hybrid Cloud
Attend this webinar so you can: Securely migrate workloads from on-prem to public cloud Manage multiple layers of security controls and proactively detect misconfigurations. Associate network policy risks to network assets and applications Protect your data, accounts and workloads from misconfiguration risks
We respect your privacy, by clicking ‘Watch On Demand’ you agree to receive our e-newsletter, including information on Podcasts, Webinars, event discounts and online learning opportunities. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here. You can unsubscribe at anytime.Watch On-Demand
Goals accomplished during this webinar:
- Context to help determine if, why and when your organization's applications will be migrated to the cloud
- A realization of how long it will take to move the security portion of applications
- An understanding of how to expedite while reducing cost
A deep-dive into benefits of migration around:
- Cost, agility, elasticity
- Developer's trends
- Old applications
An unpacking of concerns of and barriers to migration:
- Relying on third-party vendors
- Old code
In today’s hybrid world, seems like anything is possible. When it comes to your hybrid cloud network, the possibilities are great, but so are the complexities. It’s hard to see what’s going on in your network and maintain security when it spans multiple public and private clouds and on-premises. The good news is, that it doesn’t have to be that way!
Join security expert Avivi Siman-Tov and learn how to master the hybrid cloud by solving your network complexities.
A lack of network visibility leads to a lack of protection as well as risks to assets and applications. This webinar reveals how to gain visibility leading to a more secure network while avoiding asset and application vulnerabilities.
Attend this webinar so you can:
- Securely migrate workloads from on-prem to public cloud
- Manage multiple layers of security controls and proactively detect misconfigurations.
- Associate network policy risks to network assets and applications
- Protect your data, accounts and workloads from misconfiguration risks