· Effectively assessing any potential cybercrime risk and safeguarding customers
· Building robust enterprise-risk-management framework to enhance enterprise security risk assessments
· Creating internal systems to ensure that cybercrimes are escalated, investigated and resolved
As threat intelligence technology evolves, it has become more instrumental to security audit and assessment, providing valuable context to the process of ensuring the protection of financial systems and the data they use for business. During the presentation, Christopher Strand, Chief Compliance Officer at IntSights Cyber Intelligence will discuss how the use of threat intelligence can provide risk-based security control prioritization to enable financial systems security, data protection, and regulatory compliance.
The following points will be discussed:
· What is Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) and why is it important to the Financial Services Industry.
· How to use CTI to prioritize financial system security gaps and enhance security posture.
· How your business Digital Footprint can help predict targeted threat patterns.
· Understand how to use CTI findings to accelerate risk assessment and data privacy adherence through real examples from the field.