Download the Cyber Security for Financial Services Exchange Sponsorship Brochure
The 2019 Exchange will provide the Chief Information Security Officer and leading executives with a three-day event on the forefront of protecting the cyber security of the enterprise as the frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks continues to increase and evolve. Unlike other events, the Cyber Security for Financial Services Exchange will offer executives the opportunity to hear and discuss successful strategies in a true peer-to-peer networking forum while highlighting the latest technologies, strategies and processes to ensure security.
Top Reasons to Sponsor:
- Shorten your sales cycle by initiating relationships directly with decision-makers
- Reduce the average cost of new business development through consolidation of T&E expenses by bringing these decision-makers to you in a captive audience
- Accomplish 6-12 months of standard sales efforts in just three days by reaching ultimate budget decision makers
- Promote brand & company awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities to share and exchange ideas and concepts
- Promote your organization’s solutions during exclusive Thought Leadership Speaking Opportunities
Download this exclusive video that touches on data breaches and the costs associated with them. At the Cyber Security for Financial Services Exchange network with your peers and gain insightful knowledge on what your peers are doing to help alleviate the pitfalls associated with data breaches within their organizations.
Get an exclusive view on what makes an IQPC Exchange unique and sets us apart from the competition. This video gives you a first hand look and testimonials about our events. So take a look and see why we constantly set the bar and have repeat attendees!
Still not sure how the Exchange format is different from your average industry conference? Download this free PDF to explore the unique benefits including personalized agendas, capped attendance, and much more!