The Cyber Security Leaders Exchange is not a typical conference and there are some key distinguishing features that provide you with a truly unique forum in which to participate:
- Attendance is exclusive: Participation is strictly limited to senior executives from leading corporations to facilitate true peer-level networking for delegates and speakers.
- Strategic conference sessions - The intellectual content of the conference programme is specifically designed for the seniority and maturity of the participants and has been developed following months of in-depth research.
- An itinerary customised to your current business objectives - Exchange participants customise their agendas by selecting Exchange sessions, BrainWeaves and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in meeting and networking with.
- No Exhibition Booths - Focused collaborative meetings with market leading solution providers and top-tier executives
- One-on-one business meetings – The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. For a full list of the solution providers participating please visit our solution provider’s page.
- Exclusive Retreat-style Format - Each attendee is expected to be available for the full two-and-a-half days at the Exchange’s exclusive hotel setting, accompanied by two nights complimentary accommodation and meals. This guarantees almost 72 hours of valuable social engagement.