Most CISOs have been spending time thinking about what being action oriented as a cyber-security team looks like amidst the Covid-19 pandemic. With organizations releasing new capabilities into production quickly to meet critical customer needs and an information overflow around Covid-19 response increasing social engineering and phishing risks, how should a CISO respond? This session covers:
· How to improve infosec when pressure to respond quickly is highly
· Re-imagining ways to communicate critical security information across a dispersed workforce
· Taking a data-driven approach to improve cybersecurity prioritization by the business
· Lasting implications of Covid-19 on how cybersecurity teams should operate
As BYOD and remote working operations scale, cyber security leaders are seeing an increasing importance for a Zero Trust security model, which will help improve secure access and use of sensitive company information. In this session, the speaker will share steps they’ve taken to secure the organization into the digital future by touching upon:
· Overcoming challenges with architecting a strong zero trust security environment
· Key considerations to ensure zero trust architecture delivery doesn’t inhibit business operations and efficiency
· Building a strong outreach program to improve staff adoption and awareness of cyber hygiene when working remotely
Developing A Fit For Purpose Third Party Risk Management Framework and Controls To Detect And Manage Risks Amplified By Covid-19 And Remote Workforces
At TWE Global, Barry has been thinking hard about third party risk (TPR) management as his organisation transitions to the new "normal" that we'll adopt through and likely post Covid-19 too. Traditional surveys and frameworks are not going to be fit for purpose and in this talk, Barry will reflect on his professional experiences to share insights around:
At SA Water, the bushfires and early monitoring of the Covid-19 situation led Venu to identify and prepare for cyber and business continuity risks well before the pandemic broke out. Currently, with 100% of the staff working remotely and scope of work outlined pre-Covid remaining unchanged, this session will see Venu talk you through:
· Key considerations with building a scalable and effective endpoint security strategy
· Creating a virtual SOC capability to improve threat monitoring and reporting across dispersed networks and devices
· Overcoming bandwidth challenges around VPN solutions to reduce staff working experience impact caused by security processes
· Leveraging VPN insights to help business monitor and manage staff productivity and behaviors
*Please note this is an exclusive workshop that is not part of the free-to-attend event. To reserve your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As organizations increase reliance on third-party providers such as vendors and service providers through outsourcing, cloud services, managed services and more, so has the risk perimeter an InfoSec leader is responsible for securing. Complexity is truly the name of the game as digital permeates into a traditional, legacy organization. With Covid-19 pushing organizations to work remotely, third party risks have been amplified with data security and privacy concerns running high across the external environments your organization is now integrated with.
This session will offer you an understanding on managing these risks and more importantly, helping you to understand the possible ways to overcome these risks.
About Your Facilitator:
Amit is a seasoned Technology & Cybersecurity professional spanning a career of over 20+ years across Asia Pacific. Amit currently work as Cyber Security Risk, Governance & Compliance Manager for Ausgrid. Amit previous extensive experience of managing IT & cyber risk are primarily in financial sector and has worked with Citibank & JP Morgan chase covering Asia Pacific operations based out from Singapore. Amit has also been accredited by Australian Computer Society (ACS) as Certified Cyber Professional (CP) and hold CRISC, ITIL, ISO27001 Auditor certification. Amit is also an AISA (Australian Information Security Association) committee member and work towards contributing & supporting the industry.
Registration & How it Works:
• The masterclass is designed to be interactive and limited to a small group of attendees to learn from the facilitator.
• We encourage attendees to come prepared with questions and challenges to share during the class.
• The masterclass will be facilitated via the Zoom platform. Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email with your zoom login details.
• On the day, ensure your internet, microphone and video are all switched on and ready to go! If you need further information, please reach out to us at email@example.com.