2019 CISO Exchange East Agenda
Cyber crime can be perpetrated from anywhere in the world that permits a link between cyber space and physical computing devices and networks. With the digital landscape expanding, the enterprise has historically invested in strengthening their cyber security postures with diverse security controls. Yet the productivity of security teams is complicated by an abundance of alerts, legacy systems, evolving technologies and growing compliance mandates. Join this interactive three-day forum on August 21-23, 2019 in Washington D.C., where impactful and practical information will provide insights to heads of cyber security. The program includes instilling security-first thinking with a focus on collaboration across the business and with external partners while integrating and maximizing automation and emerging technologies.
Download our August 2019 agenda and learn more about this year's topics of discussions including:
- Overcoming Securing Challenges Created by the Internet of Things
- Implementing Zero Trust in the Enterprise
- Security’s Role in Corporate Growth in the Digital Economy
- Navigating Data Privacy Regulations
- The Hype and Hope of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Excelling in the Boardroom with Proactive Security Communications
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.